Phone: (602) 266-7000 8901 E. Mountain View Road, Suite 150 Scottsdale, AZ 85258

History

  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide
  • slide

CSW Contractors, Inc. was born as Skidmore & Chah, an earth moving and underground utility contractor in Northeast Ohio in 1957. In 1981, after 18 years of growth the company escaped Ohio’s declining economy and seized the opportunity to secure year-round work by relocating to Phoenix, Arizona. On July 1, 1982, CSW Contractors, Inc. (Chah, Skidmore and Wible) was born.

CSW quickly grew from the company’s first local project, expanding Guadalupe Road, into a contractor with a reputation for quality on technically specialized and complex projects constructing landfills, mine support work, site work, aviation jobs and treatment plant facilities. In 2003, CSW delved into alternative delivery, completing the first of many CMAR projects in the N1 Apron Modifications for the City of Phoenix Aviation Department.

Since 1982 CSW Contractors, Inc. has completed many successful projects spanning a variety of market segments and delivery methods. Recognized in 2006-2016 as one of the Valley's Best Places to Work and in 2005-2016 with Arizona Corporate Excellence (ACE) Awards as one of Arizona’s top 50 privately held companies, CSW Contractors, Inc. has the commitment to employees and organizational excellence necessary for continued success. Since its inception in 1982, CSW has grown from a heavy civil road contractor into a capable full-service solution provider. At CSW we’re continuing to build our future on a foundational history of partnering with our customers to complete highly technical and specialized projects of superior quality, on time and within budget.